Chrome Barrier Rail
Store Fittings Direct Chrome Barrier Rail is an ideal solution for all retail formats and is used for sectioning off areas as part of a fixed queue management or pedestrian guidance system, either on its own or alongside entrance gates. It is produced as standard in a high quality chrome finish which gives a superb appearance and excellent durability.
It can also be used to form a screen or barrier or to create in-store trolley bays. However it is not for use as balcony or stairwell balustrade or stadium crash barriers.
Store Fittings Direct produces a complete modular range of standard uprights, cross rails and
connecting cups to make specification and installation simple.
It can, on request, be co-ordinated with corporate colours, made bright and visible for warehouse areas, or finished in satin chrome.
- Posts & Beams are constructed from Mild Steel
- Posts have a diameter of 48mm with the cross-rails being 40mm
- Standard height is 1060mm.
- Cross-rails are available in numerous lengths – 1m, 1.5m to suit all requirements
- Matching aluminium top caps/connecting cups
- Standard finishes: polished chrome