Checkout Closer – Lift Up Key Lock
This gate is designed to be open through 90 degrees and return to the closed position under spring tension. A standard feature of these gates is where access is to be limited or used occasionally.
The small lock, secured with a key, which is fitted to the barrel of the gate requires the lift up action of the lock before access can be gained. The fitting of the lock does not affect the breakout function of the gate.
- Mild steel body in bright chrome (other options are available by request; RAL colour of choice, satin chrome).
- 500-1000mm gate arms available in 50mm increments (other lengths are available by request).
- Available in either a left-hand or right-hand. An option of a full depth arm (767mm deep) with perspex or white infill panel, with or without a support leg, is available.
- Complete with solenoid lock and remote alarm, fixed using standard expandable rawlshields and bolts.
- Manual breakout facility in case of emergency (breakout in opposite direction of gate opening, manual re-set for gate arm after breakout)
- 90 degree operation
Please state either Left or right Handed operation on order.