Mitre Top Galvanised Steel Bollard
Bollards can be used to protect buildings, shutter doors etc. from accidental/deliberate vehicle impact. Bollards are manufactured with ground fixing spikes to facilitate firm ground anchorage, or with flanges for bolting down, and have a slightly domed welded steel cap. Bollard supplied galvanised as standard, colour coated finishes are available to order.
This stylish RB123 Mitre Top Bollard is available in Overground Fixing and Underground Fixing versions.
- Galvanised Steel as standard – BSEN ISO 1461
- All Steel Bollards are galvanised as standard but can also be powder coated to any RAL colour
- Variety of Standard Diametres: 76mm, 89mm, 101mm, 114mm, 139mm or 168mm
- 1200mm overall height as standard. Other lengths can be provided on request, other popular heights are 1000mm & 1500mm
- Looking for this in stainless steel, then please click here
- Our bollards can be made to your exact requirements, specific heights, colours, finish and diametres. Call us today to discuss your bespoke needs.
- 5-10 working days (may be sooner if in stock)