Trolley Guide Rail (TGR®)
Economical low-level Trolley Guide Rail protection system
TGR® “Trolley Guide Rail” is a tough and economical low-level protection system for internal use.
The TGR® trolley guide rail system combines a modern styled rail with a smooth fl exible rubber insert with adjustable TGR®fl ex feet, which effectively absorb impacts.
The TGR® protection rail has many applications for protecting property, equipment, walls and columns from low speed impact from typical front of house hazards like trolleys, reducing the risk of accidental damage.
The trolley guide rail modular range makes for easy planning, installation and maintenance.
- Silver anodized aluminum extrusion with impact absorbent rubber insert
- Floor assembled
- Adjustable foot support – height 145-175mm
- De-mountable “potted” foot option
- Corner modules create cleaner lines for columns & corners
- Fixed with M12 x 80mm expandable rawlshields & bolts
- Max distance between feet 1500mm
- Max distance from end or corner to first foot 150mm
- 100mm finished height from floorTGR